Getting a good night’s sleep is so important to me. Sleep has many benefits: stress reduction, increased clarity, and even an improved immune system. And I know when I’ve had a bad night – I can get a teeny tiny bit cranky. But have you ever considered the quality of the sleep you’re getting? And whether your mattress plays a part in this? Before I switched to a new model from the Simba mattresses range, I thought I got a good night’s sleep most nights. After switching, I have to say I couldn’t have been more wrong!
We’ve had our new Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress for a couple of weeks, but the change in our sleep quality was instantaneous. I no longer wake up multiple times in the night. I feel comfier, warmer, and cosier when I wake up in the morning. And my partner reports the same, no longer waking up with numb limbs or back pain. If you’re experiencing any of these regularly, perhaps it’s time to make a switch to Simba too!
Why Choose A Simba Mattress?
They say you should change your mattress once every six to eight years. Fortunately, when we moved into our new home earlier this year, it came unfurnished, so we’ve been able to choose all our furnishings, including our bed. Getting a new mattress was on our priority list, as we had been sleeping on a spare that a family member had kindly given us. I’m so glad we’ve now made the switch to Simba.
Mattresses are one of those household items that aren’t really a design highlight, but can make a substantial improvement in your life. Considering we spend almost a third of our life in bed, investing in a supportive, comfortable mattress makes sense. And if you’re anything like me, you’ll try to spend even more than a third of your life in bed… I love watching movies in bed, doing my Sunday skincare routine, and generally getting cosy under the covers!
Since switching to Simba, we really feel like we’ve greatly upgraded our home and our quality of sleep. My partner has very early mornings, so our sleep routine is always a bit different. Usually, one of us will disrupt the other. However, since our Simba mattress arrived, I’ve found he falls asleep quicker, and isn’t disturbed when I come to bed later on in the night. Equally, I won’t stir if he wakes, whereas I was used to waking two or three times every night!
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Simba
Obviously, our personal sleep patterns and habits will likely differ to yours. So here’s seven universal reasons why you should consider a Simba mattress when it’s time to replace your own:
- Simba offers a 200-night free trial, so you can really test out your mattress before committing to sleep on it for years. Although in our case, we’re already convinced!
- The mattress itself is a lot different to a traditional spring mattress, providing more even support across your whole body. Even when compared to our old mattress with memory foam topper, this one is so much more comfortable and supportive!
- So far, we’ve found our mattress keeps us warmer in the winter, while reducing on moisture in the bed. It’s a great combination, especially as I tend to sleep hot!
- Our mattress – and all of Simba’s mattresses – come with a 10-year guarantee, meaning your mattress is guaranteed to perform for longer, and you can sleep peacefully for 10+ years!
- Simba is a British company, and manufacturers its mattresses here in the UK. This supports local employment and a reduction in carbon emissions for deliveries.
- Simba measures its carbon emissions and offers carbon neutral delivery on all of its products. It does this by offsetting all greenhouse gas emissions created.
- All Simba mattresses are 100% recyclable. Simba even ensures to recycle these into new mattresses without sending any waste to landfill.
Simba’s Sustainability Credentials
When it comes to sustainability, Simba has some glowing credentials. First, they make their mattresses here in the UK, which provides employment for local people, and reduces on carbon emissions created when delivering your mattress. In fact, Simba offers carbon neutral delivery on all of their mattresses too!
Next, we have to talk about the mattress itself. The Simba Hybrid Luxe mattress is made from ten layers (yes, ten!), so it can be hard to analyse each and every material which goes into it. However, I am impressed by Simba’s choices! The mattress comes with a hypoallergenic knitted cover, a wool and bamboo antibacterial layer made from British wool, thousands of Aerocoil springs, and Simbatex foam, which has received has received a CertiPUR label, meaning its manufacture does not involve any destructive agents of ozone, heavy metals, mercury or lead, and is safe to have in the home.
The mattresses are also 100% recyclable, and Simba offers a take-back scheme where it will recycle any old Simba mattresses. In fact, it also offers a mattress removal service, so if you’re unsure what to do with your old mattress, Simba can help. In our case, we gave our old mattress away on OLIO, a local community sharing app that I just can’t get enough of!
Choose Simba For A Better Night’s Sleep
We have been so pleasantly surprised at how much better we’re sleeping since switching to a Simba mattress. While my partner and I have different sleep patterns, we’ve both benefited from the extra support, clever temperature and moisture control, and sheer comfort that our Simba Hybrid Luxe Mattress provides.
If you’re considering a new mattress, I really recommend Simba for both their sustainability credentials and the performance of their products. Plus, you can find these out for yourself, by making the most of Simba’s 200-night free trial!