We’re onto juice number three! This is undoubtedly my favourite juice of the cleanse, as it’s deliciously sweet (hello sweet tooth, my old friend) with a mint kick, and goes so well with a couple of ice cubes mixed in afterwards. This functioned as my four o’clock drink, which is when I usually get sugar cravings, having unconsciously trained my body into a frustratingly analogue schedule from snacking after school every day. While I am practicing a mindful approach to eating these days, I still will allow myself a date or two and a large glass of water at this time (when not juicing), as the length between lunch and dinner is far wider than breakfast and lunch.
Pineapple & Mint Juice
1 handful of mint
- Skin the pineapple with a sharp chef’s knife, and slice into finger-like portions
- Also cut the cucumber this way, alongside picking a handful of mint and washing well
- Now juice everything, with the leaves mixed between the larger chunks
- You may need to re-juice the pulp after the first time round, as both pineapple and cucumber are very juicy!
- Pop in a few ice cubes (if you’d like) and enjoy!